Indore is commercial capital of State of Madhya Pradesh. Indore is home to industries, agricultural co-operatives and center for Oil seeds trade.Indore is an access point for an MP Itinerary and pilgrimages to Omkareshwar and Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temples, pilgrim town of Ujjain, hill station of Mandu and heritage / temple town of Maheshwar.
Ujjain is one of the oldest cities in India a historic capital of Central India. Ujjain, situated on the bank of river Shipra is one of the seven sacred cities of the Hindus. Since ancient times the basic reference of Hindu calendar time, namely the prime meridian passes through Ujjain. For this reasons it was an important referral point on the earth for the ancient astronomers.
Ujjain is home to Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga, one of the twelve Jyotirlinga Shiva temples. Ujjian is home to many signicant temples including a Shaktipeetha temple and a Lord Shiva temple where Wine (Liquor) is offered to the Lord as offering.
Omkareshwar is a riverside pilgrim destination, Omkareshwar is home to one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva Omkareshwar is typically day visited from Indore.
Mandu or Mandavgad is a ruined city in the present-day Mandav area of the Dhar district. It is located in the Malwa region of western Madhya Pradesh, India, at 35 km from the Dhar city.
This is a religious tour which encapsulates the best of Madhya Pradesh with Ujjain and Omkareshwar (amongst the 12 revered Jyotirling sites of Lord Shiva)
These are some select pictures available here - for more pictures do visit our blog
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- AC Chair Car Train Tickets
- AC Sleeper Bus Tickets
- Non AC Car
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All Bus tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Pure vegeterian)
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Pooja Prasad Material
- Depart from Pune / Mumbai to Indore
- Arrival to Indore - Transfer to Hotel. Fresh up
- Local Sight Seeing - Annapurna Mandir, Bada Ganesh, Shri Ahilyadevi Malhari Martand Mandir, Shri Gopal Krishna Mandir, Lalbaug Palace
- Evening Stay in Hotel - Rest.
- Proceed to Omkareshwar
- Maheshwar - Capital of Ahilyadevi Holkar, Palace, Raj rajeshwar Mandir, Great Narmada River, Samadhi of Devi Ahilyabai Holkar
- Sight Seeing - Shri Omkareshwar & Shri Mamleshwar Jyotirling Darshan, Shri Gajanan Maharaj Mandir, Narmada Parikrama starts from here.
- Return to Indore
- Hotel Transfer - Dinner and Leisure Time
- Rest for the night
- Proceed to Manadavgadh
- Sight seeing - Hindola Mahal, Jahaj Mahal, Queen Rupmati Pavilion, Reva Kund, Eco Point.
- Return to Hotel at Indore.
- Dinner and rest for the night
- Proceed to Ujjain
- Sight seeing - Shri Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling, Kalbhairav, Mangalnath, Shri Sandipani Rishi’s ashram.
- Return to Indore - Rest
- Return Journey to Pune/ Mumbai
- Tour Concludes
TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON - STAY TUNED
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.