Starting From INR 195000/-
The most reverred yatra in Hindu religion standing tall at 22,000 feet - Mount Kailash - and the abode of Lord Shiva! This yatra is mainly known for two things: doing a parikrama (circumambugation) of the holy Mount Kailash and taking a holy dip in the pious Mansarovar Lake. The holy dip in Mansarovar Lake is said to relieve of any sins and bringing salvation to the pilgrims.
Being the abode of Lord Shiva - the very place where Lord Shiva and his wife Goddess Parvati reside at the peak in a state of meditation, it is mainly for the Hindus that Kailash is a sacred place - however Kailash is also regarded very highly in Buddhists, Jains and the Bon. According to a common belief the first Jain Tirthankara attained Nirvana at the very Kailash.
The highest freshwater lake in the world which stands at an altitude of 4500 meters is located in Tibet and considered as one of the holiest lakes in Asia. This lake is also a visual delight for the pilgrims as it stands at the foot of Mt. Kailash and also changes its colors, blue at the shores, emrald green towards the center and looks stunning in the moonlight.
For this Yatra it is extremely important that one must ensure a lot of fitness.
These are some select pictures available here - for more pictures do visit our blog
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Non AC sleeper class Train Tickets
- Non AC Sleeper Bus Tickets
- Non AC Car
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.** DEPENDS ON TICKET AVAILABILITY **
- Arrival / departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
- 02 Nights decent 3* hotel in Kathmandu with all veg meals.
- 01 night in good hotel / guesthouse at Nepalgunj with all veg. meals.
- Kathmandu tour covering Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhnath Temple.
- Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare by regular flights.
- Both ways Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa by regular helicopters.
- Accommodation in guest house at Taklakot, Mansarovar Lake with all veg. meals.
- Accommodation in guesthouse during parikraama with all meals as specified above.
- Van / Bus and luggage truck from Tibet border to Darchen and back.
- Nepali Team leader and supporting team as per Chinese rules and regulations.
- English speaking Tibetan and Nepali guides.
- Chinese visa to visit Kailash.
- Kailash Yatra Tibet Permit fee.
- Humla Restriction fee.
- 01 free Duffel Bag and 01 Free Backpack bag
- Free Wind Cheater jacket.
- Yak for Kailash parikrama for carrying kitchen equipments.
- First Aid kit.
- Oxygen cylinder at Tibet side
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Air ticket to Kathmandu and back.
- Extra cost for additional stay, food & transport in the any delay due to weather conditions or unforeseen reasons, evacuation expenses in case of emergency.
- Travel insurance.
- Riding yak/horse, porters for parikraama, and any expenses of personal nature.
- Govt of India service tax 5%.
- Kathmandu - 02 Night
- Nepalganj - 01 Night
- Taklakot - 03 Night
- Manasarovar - 01 Night
- Dirapuk - 01 Night
- Simikot - 01 Night
- Zuthulphuk - 01 Night
- Arrive at Kathmandu Airport.
- On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel by our company’s representative.
- Dinner and stay at your hotel in Kathmandu.
||Pashupatinath Temple visit and Proceed to Nepalganj
- After healthy Breakfast visit to Pashupatinath Temple and if time permits we will also visit Boudhnath Stupa.
- In afternoon proceed for Domestic Airport Terminal to board your flight to Nepalgunj.
- Overnight stay in Nepalganj.
||Simikot – Hilsa by Helicopter, walk uphill to Sher and drive to Taklakot.
- Today after early breakfast transfer to the Nepalgunj airport from where you board your scheduled flight to Simikot on fixed wing aircraft.
- On arrival at Simikot you will get a chartered helicopter which will ferry the group to Hilsa which has an non-metallic air-strip.
- On arrival at Hilsa we will go on a 45 minutes trek to the Tibetan Border city Sher with help of our sherpa team.
- On Reaching Sher move to Taklakot (Burang) after completing custom and immigration formalities. Overnight stay in Hotel.
||Day free for acclimatization at Taklakot ( Burang)
- This day will be free at Taklakot to acclimatize you to undertake the most difficult pilgrimage of Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
- Do nothing beside rest at Taklakot and stay at your hotel. You may also take short trek/walk and visit local markets.
||Drive to Chui Gompa, Mansarovar
- The ultimate of your Mount Kailash Yatra awaits for you today.
- Today you will have the first darshan of Holy Lake Mansarovar.
- After breakfast we take a drive to Chui Gompa through a rough terrain via Rakshas Taal.
- Besides taking bath in the Holy Lake Mansarovar you will also have free time for puja and havan at your own cost (on Full moon trips, it will be a full moon day at Mansarovar).
- Night stay will be at your guest house in near the lake Manasarovar.
||35 kms drive Mansarovar to drive to Tarboche. Trek to Dirapuk (16 kms / 5-7 hrs).
- After breakfast we drive to Tarboche which is also known as Shershong.
- Enroute we will visit Yama Dwar. Enter the holy gate and continue further to Tarboche.
- At Tarboche you will meet Yak and Yak men.
- This is the starting point of the parikrama and the first day of kora. If you wish to hire a Yak and a porter to carry your luggage, you have to take from here only.
- During the trek you will today have the first darshan of Holy Mt. Kailash (North face).
- we will stay at our camp at Dirapuk.
||Trek to Zuthulphuk (5600 m) – 22 kms / 9-10 hrs trek.
- Early morning after having stunning view of Mount Kailash, we start our trek uphill.
- This is going to be difficult trek and full of climax on the holy yatra of Mount Kailash.
- We trek just under the Holy Mount Kailash. The trek will bring you to Drolma La pass (5800m) which is the highest points of the trek to Mount Kailash.
- When you move down you will see Gauri Kunda Reach Zuthulphuk and stay in a guesthouse/camp.
||Zuthulphuk to Darchen trek 10 km/ 4 - 5 hrs. And drive to Taklakot 110 km/ 4 - 5 hrs.
- Breakfast will be served near the guesthouse/camp and one can enjoy the morning time in exploring the caves, visiting the temples and shrine built around.
- After a 10 kms / 4-5 hours walk we reach to the final destination of our Mansarovar Yatra trek near Darchen. (Those who could not do parikarma would be waiting to welcome other group members at this point).
- Our vehicles will be waiting to take the group to the hotel in Taklakot for overnight stay.
||Drive Taklakot to Sher, Trek down till Hilsa and fly to Simikot.
- After breakfast we drive to Sher and descend down to Hilsa by crossing the bridge.
- From Hilsa the chartered Helicopter will ferry the group to Simikot and stay overnight in guest house.
||Fly to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj
- After breakfast we will be taking scheduled flight to Nepalganj.
- From Nepalganj connect with your flight to Kathmandu for night stay.
- After breakfast you will be transferred to the Tribhuvan International airport to board your flight back to home.
- Your trip concludes and you fly back home capturing everlasting memories of your visit to His land.
|Ex Lucknow *(Reporting at Lucknow Railway station / Airport)*
|Joining and Leaving|| INR 1,95,000
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.