Starting From INR 11999/-
Boasting a great spiritual importance among the Hindu devotees, Tirupati Balaji is one of the holiest and most frequented religious spots in India. Present as an abode of Lord Venkateshwara, an incretion of Lord Vishnu, this temple is popular as 'Vaikuntam' on the earth. Thousands of devotees visit this temple everyday to pay homage to the utmost power.
The golden temple complex inside the Sripuram spiritual park is situated at the foot of a small range of green hills at Thirumalaikodi village, 8 km from Vellore in Tamil Nadu, India.
The Shri Mahalakshmi Temple of Kolhapur in Maharashtra, India, is one of the Shakti Peethas listed in various puranas of Hinduism. According to these writings, a Shakti Peetha is a place associated with Shakti, the goddess of power. The Kolhapur Shakti Peetha is of special religious significance being one of the six places where it is believed that one can either obtain salvation from desires or have them fulfilled. The temple takes its name from AmbaBai, the consort of Shiva, and it is believed that the divine couple reside in the area.
These are some select pictures available here - for more pictures do visit our blog
- Non AC Train / Tempo traveller
- Unique Group Tour
- All Indian Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Accommodation on double sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- All applicable govt taxes
- Ac vehicle for all transfers & intercity travel
- All the arrival and departure transfer with company representative
- Complete transportation with an English speaking chauffer
- Driver Allowance
- Toll Taxes and Parking
- State taxes
- All the currently applicable taxes
- Monument fees
- Meals except then breakfast
- Tips, Laundry, Phone calls
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Tirupati - 01 Night
- Renigunta-01 Night
- Reporting at pune station, near Datta mandir.
- Depart from Pune by Chennai Express.Timing- 12.05 Am.
- Overnight Journy In Train.
- Arrive at Renigunta Junction :7.00 pm
- Transfer to hotel.
- Dinner & overnight stay.
- Visit to:
- Padmavati temple
- Escon Temple
- Virahswami Temple
- Sitathoram temple
- Akas ganga / Govindarajan / kapila tirtham
- Visit Tirupati Temple-Tirupati is the most frequented pilgrimage destinations in the country. It is dedicated to Lord Vekateshwara (Balaji).
- Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
- Hit the road to Vellore in the morning.
- Visit to golden temple.
- Depert to kolhapur by train. Timing-9.00 pm
- Arrival in kolhapur: 5.00 Am
- Visit to Mahalakshmi temple.
- Depert to pune by train. Timing-11.30 pm
- Arrival in pune: 7.00 Am
- Tour concludes
|Ex Pune *(Home to Home)*|
|Joining & Leaving||INR 11,999/-
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.